Tuesday, February 23, 2010

If the shoe fits

If the shoe fits and is comfortable, wear it.

If the shoe has 7 inch platforms and stiletto heels there are various things you can do with it. For example:

#1 Use it as a cactus planter

 

I am speechless. That's an awesome Ferocactus species.

I love this.
This baby Aloe marlothii (not making this up) will actually grow huge and will break the oppressive conformity imposed upon it by our patriarchal society.

But in the meantime it actually looks kinda neat!

I'm not sure why I love these so much,
Perhaps it's this plant fetish I have....


Which brings us to The Quote of the Day :

"The succulent plant will need very bright light and just a little water from time to time. In return, it'll repay you with a stark reminder of how hard it is to...well, to be a woman."
-giddyspinster

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What an awesome idea for planters! Great conversation starter, that's for sure. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a cool idea :)

    and i looked through your shop and your work is amazing! if you're ever interested in a feature/giveaway on my blog, let me know! :)

    xo, Katie
    http://www.kateandoli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete